What have other CEO’s, Founders, and Executive Teams experienced?
ZFactor Specific Engagements
For a 10 year old IT MSP, within 18 months,
• increased annual sales from $90k to $1.3M with $600k in predictable recurring revenue and
• positioned the company for scale by implementing best in class infrastructure, systems and talent requirements.
For a growing SaaS startup with an emerging salesforce and no renewal program, within 3 months,
• increased customer retention to 82% and renewal rate to 80% by upgrading talent and by establishing infrastructure, net promoter score, and
• a customer experience management strategy to secure predictable revenue and provide insights into acquisition.
For a division of a leading online custom printing provider of signage and home décor items, within 18 months,
• increased operating income 6-fold from 4% to 24%,
• established an enterprise sales model, and
• installed an active sales team and leadership by implementing sales automation, an inside sales structure, and a preferred supplier program.
For a 4 year old creative services agency,
• increased annual revenue from $890k to $1.4M while increasing net profit 3.5x to 24% within 12 months
• by implementing a scalable operational and financial infrastructure, a healthy leadership culture, and facilitating required talent acquisition and onboarding programs.
For a 9 year old software company that provides database optimization to Fortune 1000 companies, within months,
• increased leads 2.5x from existing channels as well as created new, additional sales opportunities through a demand generation strategy reaching senior executives through targeted content marketing.
Other Select Recent Engagements
For a promotional products company, developed the sales channel and enterprise sales strategy, increasing annual revenues from $800k to $54M within 8 years, with enterprise contracts comprising 35%.
For a web services startup, grew revenues to $5M within 4 years, with over 50% in predictable recurring revenue.
For an 18 year old dog park, training, and boarding ranch on 15 acres, improved margins from a 10% net loss to a 9% net profit within 4 months by implementing sales culture, revised pricing strategy, and a customer loyalty programs.
Launched what is now one of the world’s largest basketball training organizations, growing annual revenue from $125k to $1.3M within first 12 months, by developing a franchise model, online subscription app, certified training programs, and national camps.
For a newly acquired bed and breakfast in the northeast, increased revenues 4x within months through a digital marketing strategy and an improved online customer experience by increasing occupancy from 20% to over 80%.
For a growing landscape maintenance company with offices in 6 states, help grew annual revenues from $8M to $35M over 5 years by implementing brand promise system as part of the customer experience strategy, demand generation through digital marketing, and message strategy development for the sales teams.
You can be next. Let’s talk.